IT Consultancy for today
Soggy Software Ltd offers a range of IT consultancies including:
- Full-stack software architecture and develepment
- Cloud and tranditional devops, CI/CD
- Infrastructure design and implementation, migrations and DR preparation
- 1st through 3rd line desktop and server support
- Lightweight project management (Kanban/Agile)
- Extensive appreciation for PCI-DSS and PA-DSS requirements, and general IT security
We have over a decade's experience working in a variety of both non-profit and business sectors and have worked with a multitude of platforms and technologies including:
- AWS, Azure, VMWare and Citrix XenServer
- Debian and RedHat Linux (including extensive Bash/Perl scripting, Puppet and CFEngine)
- Cisco, Netgear and Draytek enterprise networking equipment
- SOHO to datacentre to cloud based infrastructures, including migrations between
- Zabbix, Nagios, VSTS, Jenkins, Bareos, Bacula, Samba, Active Directory, Apache, IIS, MySQL, Percona Server, MSSQL and much more.
We've worked with and for both small and large budget charities and businesses, requiring identification of true needs both short and long term and the ability to objectively and professionally advise and execute accordingly.
Soggy Software Ltd proudly supports LOPSA and stand by their code of ethics.
Portfolio of work coming soon. Want to find out how we can help you do your job better and with greater ease? Email us today.